We rely on donations from individuals, businesses and private foundations to provide grief support services to our community. The Grief and Loss Center of North Texas is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your tax-deductible donation is greatly appreciated.
There are two options available to make a financial donation:
- If you’d like to make a donation through PayPal, use the link above and follow the instructions.
- If you’d like to make a donation through a personal or corporate check, please make your check payable to Grief and Loss Center of North Texas and mail to the Grief and Loss Center of North Texas, 4316 Abrams Road, Dallas, Texas 75214.
Items we’d love to receive:
- Amazon.com gift cards to buy resource books
- Postage stamps
- Copy paper
- Arts and Crafts Supplies
- Bottled Water
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our Center. Please contact us if you would like to volunteer to help with the following:
- Serve as a helper in one of our children’s grief groups at a local elementary school
- Prepare a cake or cookies for one of our events
- Prepare food and/or serve at the Mother’s Day Tea
- Make heart pillows for SAM’s Place children and teen groups
- Help us with office duties
If you’d like more information, please email Laurie Taylor, our Executive Director or call (214) 452-3105.