2016 UPLIFT Campaign
Sometimes we just need someone to listen without judgment, without interruption, without offering advice.
No one should have to grieve alone. We are here for you with unconditional acceptance, understanding, compassion, confidentiality and hope.
We welcome you to come in and talk with us one-on-one or to participate in one of our groups for children, teens and adults. You don’t have to worry about the cost. There is no charge for any of our services.
The death of someone special in our lives can be devastating.
Let us help.
Schedule an individual session or participate in one of our children, teens or adults groups. We provide grief support for schools, faith communities and places of employment at their site. Please view our upcoming events here.
We offer the following services for death and anticipated death of loved ones:
- Individual grief and loss support
- Group grief and loss support (see our events calendar)
- SAM's Place (designed to help kids cope with the death of a loved one in a safe, caring setting.)
- At-your-site grief support services
- School on-campus grief groups (during and after school)
- Other services as needed